This recipe has been made vegetarian style, but you can easily add chopped bacon or ham steak and egg to it if you wish.
- 6 cups Cooked Brown rice (I use my rice cooker)
- 1 large Red Capsicum
- 1-2 Cups Sliced or diced mushrooms
- I can Baby corn spears
- 1-2 Cups Peas
- 3 Tablespoons or so Soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Oyster sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Crushed Garlic.
- Fry garlic, mushrooms and capsicum in garlic and oil until cooked in a wok.
- Add corn spears and peas and toss around to warm through.
- Lastly add cooked rice and soy and oyster sauces and stir through until all ingredients are combined.