This recipe with the rice, sausages and lentils is a great meal for the whole family.
Are your family’s hands as clean as they could be? APPLY TO REVIEW Dettol Liquid Hand Wash here
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 1 cup brown rice
- 2 1/2 cups water or vegetable stock
- 6 pork sausages cut into chunky pieces, skin removed
- 400 grams tinned brown lentils, washed and rinsed
- olive oil
- Add olive oil to All-in-One Cooker inner pot. Press SAUTE/SEAR LOW TEMP for 5 minutes and START. Add the sausage chunks and stir from time to time (Don't cover with the lid)
- Add lentils, rice, water and some salt to the inner pot. Mix.
- Put on the lid. Use the Pressure Cooking function, Manual, for 30 minutes. Press START. (Check valve is on SEAL)
- Move valve on VENT, then open the lid and enjoy!