These brownie puddings are delicious!
This recipe was kindly provided by Weight Watchers and only has 7 ProPoints value per serve!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 3 x 125g tubs Nestle Soleil Crème Caramel
- 1 cup (250ml) skim milk
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup (60g) soft brown sugar
- 11⁄4 cups (185g) plain flour
- 1⁄4 cup (40g) cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp walnuts, coarsely chopped*
- 1 tsp instant coffee granules
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C fan-forced. Lightly spray six 1-cup (250ml) capacity ovenproof ramekins with oil. Line the bases with baking paper.
- Combine 1 tub of Nestle Diet Crème Caramel, milk and egg in a large bowl. Stir in the sugar and sifted flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Divide the mixture between the prepared ramekins and bake for 10 minutes. Sprinkle puddings with walnuts and bake for a further 5–10 minutes or until the puddings are firm to the touch.
- Meanwhile, dissolve the instant coffee in 2 tablespoons of water in a medium bowl. Add the remaining tubs of Nestle Diet Crème Caramel and whisk until smooth.
- Serve puddings drizzled with the coffee caramel sauce.