Ideal for a light lunch or dinner or even as an appetiser, this bruschetta is bursting with fresh flavours.
Ingredients (makes 2 Serves as a light meal)
- 2 Tomatoes, chopped into small pieces
- To taste Clove of garlic crushed
- To taste Red onion, Finley sliced and chopped into pieces
- 6 leaves Fresh basil, finley chopped
- 10 Kalamata olives (pitted) sliced
- 50g Danish Fetta
- Good quality olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Crusty bread
- Balsamic glaze (to serve)
- Place tomatoes, garlic, onion, basil, olives, salt & pepper into a bowl. Drizzle some olive oil over, and mix to coat everything. Set aside
- Drizzle a small amount of oilve oil on the bread, and cook in a hot griddle pan until lightly toasted.
- Arrange bread on the plate, top with the tomato mixture and sprinkle with crumbled Fetta.
- Balsamic glaze goes really well with this, and can be drizzled over the top when serving