These Bunless Nugget Burgers are a simple crowd pleaser and make a great midweek meal for any busy family.
This MoM Cook Club recipe is proudly brought to you by Ingham’s Chicken.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 packet Ingham's Chicken Breast Nuggets
- cucumber, sliced into rounds
- tomato, sliced
- cheese, sliced
- tomato sauce
- tooth picks, for assembly
- Preheat conventional oven to 200 degrees celsius. Bake Ingham's Chicken Breast Nuggets on a baking tray for 16- 18 minutes, or until cooked through and golden brown.
- Slice up the burger fillings - cucumber, tomato & cheese.
- Assemble the bunless burgers- cooked Ingham's Chicken Breast Nuggets, cucumber, tomato, cheese, tomato sauce and another nugget. Repeat for each bunless nugget. Use a toothpick to secure each nugg burger. Enjoy!