A quick dish with quinoa.
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups hot water
- half butternut pumpkin, cubed
- 200 grams feta cheese, cubed
- olive oil
- Set the oven at 200 degrees. In a baking dish mix the butternut squash with some olive oil and bake for 10 minutes.
- In an ovenproof dish with a lid, mix the quinoa with the hot water and some salt. Close the lid.
- When the 10 minutes have passed, put the quinoa oven dish in the oven together with the butternut squash. Bake for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl mix the cubed feta cheese with olive oil and salt. When quinoa and butter squash are ready, mix all together and serve. Enjoy!