You’ll definitely want to make these yummy Butterscotch Blondies more than once!
Ingredients (makes 20 q)
- 2 cups All purpose flour
- 1 cup Butter, melted
- 2 cups Brown sugar, packed
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 cup white choc chips
- 2 tsp Vanilla essence
- Grease a square pan (10x10) and preheat the oven at 180 C
- Sieve together flour, baking soda, baking powder and keep aside. In a small bowl, break the eggs and lightly beat with a fork and keep aside.
- In a bowl whisk together melted butter and sugar. Add in beaten eggs, vanilla and whisk once more. -
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix together with a spatula. Stir in white choc chips and transfer the contents to the greased pan
- Spread evenly with a spatula and tap the pan on the kitchen counter gently to level out further.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.