A rich & decadent sweet.
Ingredients (serves 16)
- 200 gram tube Sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 125 grams Butter chopped
- 2 tablespoons Golden syrup
- 250 grams Arrowroot biscuits
- 100 grams Chocolate melted
- 1 tablespoon Copha melted
- Grease and line an 18cm x 28cm lamington pan with baking paper.
- Combine NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk, sugar, butter and syrup in a medium saucepan. Bring to boil, stirring constantly, making sure not to burn. Cook for 10 minutes or until golden brown and thick.
- Fold through biscuits and pour into prepared pan, refrigerate for 2-4 hours or until cold.
- Combine chocolate and copha, reserve. Remove slice from pan. With smooth side facing up, smooth chocolate mixture over top of slice, refrigerate until set. Cut into squares or triangles.