A comforting winter warmer.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 tbs Oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 1 Cauliflower, separated into florets
- 1 Large Potato, peeled chopped
- 1 Ltr Chicken Stock
- 2 Tsp Ground Coriander Powder
- 1 Tsp Ground Cumin Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 Cup Cream
- Place the oil and onion in a saucepan and cook stirring until the onion is softened. Add garlic and cook for a further minute
- Add cauliflower and potatoes and cook stirring occasionally for 5 minutes. Season with salt and spices. Add stock and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and cook until potatoes are tender. Set aside to cool.
- Once cooled slightly blend until smooth. Return to the heat and add the cream. Cook until heated through.