This decadent parfait is pure luxury and is the crowning glory to any meal or dinner party.
SWEET AND FRUITY IT’S A REAL CUTIE.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- For the Semifreddo:
- 300 ml thickened cream
- 200 g tin of NESTLE sweetened condensed milk
- 100 g PLAISTOWE Premium White, melted
- For the White Chocolate Cake:
- 185 g butter
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 3 eggs
- 150 g PLAISTOWE Premium White Choc, melted
- 1 3/4 cup self raising flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE white chocolate bits for decoration
- pink decorating sugar
- champagne glasses for serving
- extra PLAISTOWE Premium White Choc, melted ...for the glass rims and inside glasses.
- raspberry or mixed berry premium topping
- For the semifreddo: Lightly grease a slab tin.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream and NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk, beat until thick and creamy, fold in 100g melted PLAISTOWE Premium White.
- Spoon mixture into slab tin and level out, place in freezer, freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- For the White Chocolate Cake: Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 23cm deep round cake tin with baking paper.
- Beat butter, sugar and vanilla until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well. Beat in PLAISTOWE Premium White Choc.
- Fold in sifted flour alternately with milk.
- Spoon into cake tin and bake 45-50 minutes until cooked. If cake becomes too dark, cover loosely with foil after 30 minutes. Cool cake on a wire rack.
- To assemble the Parfait:
- Dip the rims of the glasses in the melted white chocolate, then into the pink sugar.
- Drizzle some white chocolate into the glasses in the form of lace work.
- Carefully 1/4 the raspberries, leaving enough whole for decoration on glasses. Crumble some and break some white choc cake into chunks.
- Place raspberries, cake, semifreddo and topping into the serving glasses.
- Finish with a dollop of semifreddo and NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE white choc bits.