A delicious healthy side to serve with any meal. So simple and easy to prepare, and still looks and tastes gourmet!
Here is the video to watch how it’s done!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- 1/2 small garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 bunches asparagus
- sea salt
- olive oil for drizzling
- 2 to 3 tablespoons avocado and mint dressing
- To prepare the dressing, blend avocado, mint, garlic and lime juice. Season well with salt. Add oil and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Heat a grill pan (or frying pan) on medium to high heat. Spread asparagus over the pan. Season with salt and a small amount of pepper and drizzle with some oil. Using tongs, turn the asparagus over so they cook and charr on both sides. Cook for approximately 4 to 5 minutes, until tender.
- Place asparagus on a serving dish, and toss while hot, with avocado and mint dressing. Serves 4 to 6
- Store remaining dressing in the refrigerator.