These cheese straws are very easy and fun for kids to make. You can use mustard for a stronger flavour or you can do without mustard.
Ingredients (makes 8 pieces)
- 1 sheet Puff Pastry
- 1 cup cheddar / tasty cheese grated
- 1 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees c. Spread a really thin layer of mustard on top of pastry.
- Sprinkle evenly with parmesan and cheddar.
- Cut into strips and put on baking tray leaving gaps as they will puff up.
- Bake in oven 200C until golden and crispy. Cool on wire tray.