These Cheesy Jalapeño Potato Wedges give you a delicious Mexican take on the humble potato wedge. So delicious and easy to prepare!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 6-8 med Potatoes,Peeled and cut into wedges
- Pickled jalapeño slices ( the amount is up to you depending on how hot you like it )
- 1/2 cup Tasty cheese
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- Splash Olive oil
- 1 packet Taco seasoning
- In a bowl drizzle the potatoe wedges with a little oil. Sprinkle over the taco seasoning and mix through well
- Line a baking dish with baking paper and add the potatoes and spread out
- Put as many jalapeño pieces around the wedges as you want. Cover with foil and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove foil , sprinkle cheeses evenly over the top of the potatoes and return to the oven uncovered for a further 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are cooked and cheese is melted and golden