A Margherita Pizza with a twist.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 large Wholewheat pita bread
- 2 tbsp pasta sauce
- 15 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- a handful of Vietnamese mint
- a drizzle of salad dressing
- Pre heat oven at 200 degrees C.
Place pita bread onto a pizza pan.
- Spread pasta sauce evenly to the bread.
scatter cut cherry tomatoes and cover with shredded cheese.
Bake in the middle of oven for 8-12 minutes or until cheese turn golden.
- Remove from oven, add mint and drizzle salad dressing.
Cut into 8 slices, serve immediately.
Notes... Are you looking for a no fuss pizza recipe? This is a super quick homemade pizza prepared in minutes. Instead of oregano or basil, the Vietnamese mint is a change of flavour. Using salad dressing is also a shortcut to a made from scratch version. Quick and easy!