A Margherita Pizza with a twist.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 large Wholewheat pita bread
- 2 tbsp pasta sauce
- 15 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- a handful of Vietnamese mint
- a drizzle of salad dressing
- Pre heat oven at 200 degrees C. Place pita bread onto a pizza pan.
- Spread pasta sauce evenly to the bread. scatter cut cherry tomatoes and cover with shredded cheese. Bake in the middle of oven for 8-12 minutes or until cheese turn golden.
- Remove from oven, add mint and drizzle salad dressing. Cut into 8 slices, serve immediately.