A simple dessert recipe, with tasty raspberries and nutritious chia seeds.
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 4 small serves)
- 4 tbsp black chia seeds
- 2 1/4 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 x medium sized jars
- Either divide the mix into two jars, which will comfortably fit in the fridge standing up, or a larger jar if you have the space. Pour all in the ingredients in and shake hard to combine.
- Refrigerate over night, shaking or stirring every now and again before you go to bed to ensure the chia seeds don’t stick to the bottom.
- Shake again before serving, and divide among four small ramekins or cups, topped with fresh raspberries and/or toasted coconut flakes.