This recipe is wonderful for a quick ,healthy lunchbox treat for school, work or just a snack.
Ingredients (makes 14 )
- 1/8 cup chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 cups wholemeal flour
- 3 tspns baking powder
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups Jalna Greek Yoghourt
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Place dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk the oil, eggs and Jalna Greek Yoghourt together.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Fold in the blueberries, then place mixture into 12-14 paper cups.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes.