These yogurt chia pots must be placed in the fridge for twenty four hours as the seeds need to swell.
There is no added sugar to this recipe.
Ingredients (serves 2 | makes 2 serves )
- 50ml Chia Seeds
- 150g Strawberry Jalna Pot Set Yoghourt
- 100g Natural or Vanilla Almond Milk
- Add Chia seeds to a mixing bowl
- Stir in Strawberry Jalna Pot Set Yoghourt. Combine the Almond milk and mix well together.
- Place mixture into two serving bowls. Place in the refrigerator for twenty four hours. Enjoy with walnuts or fresh strawberries . This quick and tasty treat can be eaten at any time of the day. Even breakfast.