A healthy cookie that hides away some healthy ingredients with you not even knowing…perfect way to get more vitamins into the kiddies.
Ingredients (serves 28)
- 400g Canned chick peas, drained
- 100g Natural peanut butter
- 125g Brown sugar
- 1 Tsp Baking powder
- 1 Tsp Vanilla extract
- 125g Sultanas
- 125g Rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Add all ingredients, except sultanas into a food processor and blitz until oats and chick peas are broken down.
- Transfer mixture to bowl and mix through sultanas.
- Roll into into balls, place on lined baking tray and flatten slightly.
- Cook until golden brown (approximately 10-15 minutes, depending on oven),