A delicious meal that will please even the fussiest of eaters!
Ingredients (makes 8 Cannelloni)
- 500g Chicken mince
- 10 Semi sun dried tomatoes in oil, chopped
- 100g Ricotta
- 3 Spring onions sliced
- 1 cup Baby spinach
- 1 clove Garlic
- Basic pasta sauce
- Salt & pepper
- Italian herbs
- 1 packet Fresh lasagna sheets
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella
- 1/4 cup Parmesan
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Cook the chicken mince, onions, garlic, herbs, tomatoes and spinach . Season with salt and pepper
- Once cooked, remove from heat and allow to cool completely. When cooled, add in the ricotta, and stir through
- Place some of the sauce in the bottom of a baking dish, and spread out
- Cut the lasagna sheets in half and add a small amount of mixture into each one. Roll, and then place seam side down in the baking dish. Repeat until all mix is used.
- Top with remaining tomato sauce, and sprinkle mozzarella and Parmesan over the top
- Cover lightly with alfoil and cook in a moderate oven for 20 minutes
- Uncover and cook for a further 10 minutes or until cheese is golden. Serve with steamed greens or a fresh salad.