A quick dinner meal.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 Chicken Breast Fillet skin off, diced
- 420g Corn Kernels
- 310g Creamed Corn
- 2 tsp Burrito Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 sheets Chia Mountain Bread
- 1/2 cup Grated Cheese
- Dice up the chicken fillets in small cubes, and fry off until golden brown.
- Add the creamed corn and corn kernels and stir until combined. Add burrito seasoning and salt and pepper.
- Cook until all ingredients are combined, add grated cheese.
- Spoon mixture onto chia mountain bread and roll up. Enjoy.