A classic comfort food dish.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 300 grams Chicken breast, diced
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 200 grams Sour cream
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 1/2 cup Chicken stock
- 1 cup Frozen vegetables
- 2 sheets Puff pastry, defrosted
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
In a pan, cook chicken in the dressing.
- Add the sour cream, cook and stir until melted.
Add flour, mix well.
Add stock and vegetables and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place 1 sheet of puff pastry in a pie dish. Pour mixture in, place other pastry sheet on top.
Cut slits to allow steam to escape and bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.