Quick and easy recipe ideal for summer entertaining
Ingredients (makes 12 Large rolls)
- 12 Rice paper sheets
- 1 large Chicken breast grilled & sliced thinly
- 1/2 block Quality feta cheese cut into strips
- 1 Carrot slices into thin strips
- 2 pieces Celery slices into thin strips
- Vermicelli noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 Chili thinly sliced (optional)
- Satay sauce For dipping
- Wet rice paper rolls and when soft place on a wooden chopping board.
- Place a little of each of the ingredients one by one on the top middle section of the rice paper roll, keeping them together in a strip.
- Fold both sides over to enclose the ends of the ingredients, and then fold the top over. Rolling from the top, tightly roll the rice paper to the end to enclose all fillings.
- Continue until all ingredients are used & serve with satay dipping sauce.