Spicy and flavorful, a tasty meal for the whole family
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4-6 chicken thighs , trimmed of fat and cut in halves
- Handful handful coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 long green chillies, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons paprika ( sweet)
- 2 cloves garlic clove ,minced or chopped fine
- 1/2 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 cup greek yoghurt
- Place chicken in a shallow non metallic bowl
- Combine coriander with chilli,spices,garlic,zest,juice and yoghurt in a bowl. Pour over chicken pieces
- Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes ( or o/night if you want )
- Heat oil in non stick fry pan over med- high heat.
- Remove chicken from marinade, allow excess to drain off. Add to pan, season with a little salt , and fry in batches for around 4 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked through.