An easy family favourite.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1x Chicken Meatballs
- 1 x Brown Onion, Diced
- 4 x Garlic cloves (crushed and diced)
- 1 x Punnet mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbs Oregano
- 1 x Tinned tomato
- 1 tbs Tomato paste
- I tbs Olive oil
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 3 x Carrots, shredded
- 2 x Zucchini’s, shredded
- 1 x Packet pasta (penne)
- Preheat oven to 180. Grab an oven proof baking tray and line if needed.
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Only cook until Slightly soft. Drain in strainer and place pasta into baking dish.
- In frypan ( on medium heat), heat oil and add onion, garlic, mushroom and cook 2mins or until soft. Add carrot, zucchini and meatballs and cool for 5mins or until meatballs are browned. Add tomato paste, tinned tomato and oregano and simmer for 5-10mins
- Transfer meat and sauce into the prepared oven proof dish ontop of pasta. Cover with foil and bake for 20mins
- Remove foil and add cheese ontop. Pop back into oven for 15mins or until cheese is melted and slightly browned. Remove from oven and serve