So quick to make, these chicken omelette rolls are a great tasty light dinner.
Ingredients (makes 4 Omelette Rolls)
- 1 cup Cooked chicken, chopped
- 1/2 cup Whole egg mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup Rocket & baby spinach
- 8 Eggs
- 4 tsp Butter or oil
- In a bowl, mix together the chicken, mayonnaise and dijon mustard. Season to taste.
- Heat a large frypan on medium high heat. Whisk two eggs lightly in a small bowl. Add the eggs to the pan and drag in the edges. Allow to cook but let the top still be slightly runny. Lift out onto a board and repeat with the remaining eggs and oil to form four omelettes in total.
- Top each omelette with the chicken mixture and baby spinach leaves. Roll up and serve.