It’s easy and you can adjust it for the fussy eaters or to your own taste.
just remember not to over cook the chicken.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 1 large onion
- 2 medium carrots
- 500g pasta of your choice
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1 jar of your favorite pasta bake sauce
- 1 small tub sour cream
- handful spinach
- Cook in a frying pan the onion, carrot and chicken while you cook the pasta. because your popping it in the oven you only want to slightly cook the chicken.
- Once everything is cooked chuck it all into a baking dish and mix threw the spinach, pasta bake sauce and sour cream and if you like cheese add it on top.
- Cook for 30 mins at 160° to 180° or until cheese has melted and slightly golden