This chicken soup is slow cooked and filled with goodness! Add some spaghetti, or a grated potato if needed to thicken.
Ingredients (makes 10 serves)
- 1 whole bbq chook (we roast our own) broken up into bite sized pieces
- 3-4 cups veges (cauli, borcolli, carrots, corn) whatever you have in freezer, fridge
- 1/2 cup red lentils
- 2 packets chicken noodle soup sachets
- 2-3 stock cubes
- 1 big shake of curry powder (we use hot)
- water to cover
- 8 mushrooms, quartered or if larger to bite size
- Throw every ingredient in the slow cooker.
- Place on auto, and go enjoy the outdoors!
- Taste after it has been on for a few hours, add more of your favourite ingredients.