This fresh and tasty Chilli, Lime and ginger chicken recipe is guaranteed to make your taste buds sing and dance!
Ingredients (makes 8 small wraps)
- 3 TBS lime juice
- 2 TBS Hoisin sauce
- 2 TBS Chilli sauce
- 1 TBS Sesame oil
- 1 TBS Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 small Onion, diced
- 1/2 small Red capsicum, sliced into small pieces
- 500G Ingham's diced chicken breast
- 2 TBS Minced ginger
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 2 Spring onions, sliced thin
- 1 Chilli, sliced thin
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- 8 Small wraps
- Salads of your choice
- Place chicken pieces into a processor and pulse until it becomes minced. Set aside
- To make the sauce, In a small bowl, whisk lime juice, hoisin, chilli sauce, sesame oil and soy sauce. Set aside.
- In a large pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and red capsicum, cook for 3 minutes.
- Add chicken mince and cook for another 3 minutes until almost cooked. Add ginger and garlic. Cook another minute.
- Add sauce and stir to coat. Cook another 5 minutes.
- Warm wraps in the microwave and top with salads and the chicken mixture. Lastly, top with fresh chilli, spring onions and sesame seeds