These choc chip walnut shortbreads are sure to be a hit when friends drop around!
Ingredients (makes 12 )
- 1/3 cup Icing Sugar
- 3/4 cups of SR Flour & Plain Flour
- 180g Soft Butter
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
- choc chips (as many as you like)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Cream the butter and icing sugar together then add in vanilla essence. Sift in dry ingredients then add choc chips.
- Spoon on to a greased tray and place a walnut on top and sprinkle with sugar, cook for about 15-20 mins or until golden brown.
- Keep an eye on them, they burn quickly.