This Jaffa pudding/custard is sure to please the chocoholic in your family!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1/2 Cup Any flavoured cake, crumbled
- 500ml Milk
- 1 Egg yolk
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 3 Tbsp Plain Flour
- 4 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 Tsp Orange Rind, finely grated
- 40 grams Dark chocolate melts
- Place crumbed cake at the bottom of the serving glass and set aside.
- Place milk, egg yolk, cocoa, flour, sugar and orange rind in a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk continuously until the pudding thickens. Once the pudding has thickened, remove from heat and stir through chocolate until melted.
- Distribute pudding over the cake in the serving glasses. Leave to cool slightly. Cover with plastic wrap to prevent a skin from forming and refrigerate. Serve cold.