This is a cheesecake served individually which eliminates all the mess.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 100gram Choc ripple biscuits
- 75 gram Melted butter
- 250 gram Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Thickened cream
- 100 gram NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE Milk Chocolate Melts
- 200 gram NESTLE Condensed milk (1/2 a can)
- 50 gram NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE Dark Chocolate Melts
- Place the biscuits in a food processor and process until they are finely crushed. Add the melted butter and process until well combined. Divide the batter between 8-10 mini martini glass firmly packing them to the bottom of the glass. Place the glass in the fridge to set.
- In the meantime add the Philadelphia, cream, and condensed milk in a bowl and mix with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Melt the NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE Milk Chocolate Melts in the microwave and add to the Philadelphia batter. Keep mixing until it is well combined.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the martini glass and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Melt the NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE Dark Chocolate Melts in the microwave and drizzle chocolate over the cheesecake glass and serve with fresh strawberries.