The whole family will love this easy and delicious chocolate caramel slice
Ingredients (serves 16)
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 tsp Cocoa
- 1/2 Cup Brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup Coconut
- 125g Butter, melted
- 380g Top ‘n Fill Caramel
- 200g Milk Chocolate Melts
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a 3cm deep, 20cm x 30cm baking tin.
- Combine flour, cocoa, brown sugar, coconut & butter in a bowl and mix well. Press into baking tin and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool.
- Pour caramel into a bowl and whisk until smooth. Pour into baking tin over the biscuit base and tap to spread evenly. Bake for 10 minutes and remove from oven. Allow to cool.
- Melt chocolate and vegetable oil in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Spread chocolate over caramel layer.
- Cut into squares or triangles and enjoy.