Ingredients (serves 12)
- 1 Pack White Wings Chocolate Chunk Brownies
- 2 Eggs
- 20ml Water
- 100g Margarine spread or melted butter
- 175g Cream Cheese
- 60g Caster Sugar
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 180ºC conventional or 160ºC fan-forced. Grease a 5cm deep x 20cm square cake pan. Line the base with baking paper.
- Place brownie mix, melted margarine spread or butter, eggs and water in a medium mixing bowl. Mix with a wooden spoon until mixture is well combined and smooth. Spread into prepared pan.
- Combine cream cheese and caster sugar in a medium bowl and beat on low speed for 1 minute, until well combined and smooth. Add egg and beat on medium speed until well blended. Dollop cream cheese mixture over brownie mixture and swirl it in using the blunt edge of a knife.
- Bake for 30 - 35 mins† or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out with a few moist crumbs. Allow to cool completely in pan before slicing. †Time may vary depending on oven.