Ingredients (makes 4 )
- 2 Bananas
- 100 grams NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE dark or milk chocolate melts
- 1/2 tbls Vegetable oil
- Your choice of toppings: crushed nuts, sprinkles, coconut, white chocolate
- Cut bananas in half, insert skewers (or other type of stick) into the banana half. Freeze on a tray with baking paper for at least 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and vegetable oil in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
Remove the bananas from the freezer.
- Dip the bananas into the chocolate and working quickly (as the chocolate will harden fast) coat in your choice of topping.
- Eat and enjoy or individually roll in baking paper, place in a container and freeze for later.
Notes... The cooking time does not the freezing of the bananas.