A lovely sweet treat that kids and adults will love.
Ingredients (makes 30 Snowballs)
- 10 Weet-bix (crushed)
- 1 can Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1 tbs Cocoa
- 2 tbs Icing Sugar
- 1 pkt Glace Cherries (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Walnuts (chopped)
- 100g Milk Chocolate Melts
- + Extra Coconut for rolling balls in
- Place the Weet-bix, condensed milk, coconut, cocoa, walnuts, icing sugar and cherries in a bowl. Mix well.
- Melt your milk chocolate melts in the microwave and add to mix, stirring through.
- With damp hands. Form the mixture into small balls and roll in extra coconut. *Hint: when your hands become sticky, run a little water on your hands and rub together before continuing*
- Pop your chocolate snowballs in a covered container, and into the refrigerator until chilled. Then enjoy.