This chocolate spread is delicious and handy for quick snacks! The recipe is courtesy of McKenzie’s.
Are you sick of endless soap scum in your bathroom? See what mums are saying about Dettol Healthy Clean Bathroom Rapid Foam in their REVIEWS.
Ingredients (makes 2 1/2 Cups )
- 1 cup McKenzie's Chickpeas
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter
- 4 Tbsp mild olive oil (or canola oil)
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup raw caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare chickpeas by cooking in 3 ¼ c water until well cooked (approx 1 – 1½ hrs).
- Place warm chickpeas and remaining ingredients into the food processor and puree thoroughly. This could take approximately 10 minutes.
- With the motor running, slowly pour in up to 6 tablespoons of water, one tablespoon at a time until you reach your desired spreading consistency.
- Spoon into a jar and store in the fridge.