Easy dessert or decadent morning tea.
Ingredients (serves 10 | makes 10 Slices)
- 1 pack Choc ripple biscuits
- 150g Butter
- 1 can Chocolate condensed milk
- 4 Eggs
- Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan forced. Blitz biscuits until they are fine crumbs.
- Melt butter and add to biscuit crumbs.
- Press into a tart tin and refrigerate whilst you make filling.
- Pour condensed milk into bowl, and add the eggs. Whisk together.
- Pour into tart tin and bake for 30 minutes or until baked through. Serve once cooled with cream or ice cream.