This Chocolate Wafer Cake is so easy to make and will become a favourite with your whole family.
Ingredients (makes 40 rectangular pieces)
- 150g pack of Wafers
- 350g Nestle Sweet Condensed Milk
- 300g NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE Dark Chocolate Melts, melted
- 250g Unsalted Butter
- 150g Ground Walnuts
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Rum Essence (optional)
- Combine ingredients together (except wafers). Mix with a mixer until creamy.
- Lay one wafer on a tray, waffled side up.
- Spread chocolate mixture over the wafer so that it’s covered.
- Continue the process and lay one wafer on top of the other until you get to the last wafer (Do not place chocolate on the top of the last layer).
- Place something heavy like a book on the top of the wafers (so the filling and the wafers tighten) and place in the fridge overnight.
- Cut the chocolate wafers into rectangles and serve. Buon Apetit.