A lot of ingredients but totally worth it. I adore these moist brownies with crispy edges and 2 whole cups of zucchini!
Ingredients (makes 20 )
- 2 1/2 cups Plain flour
- 2 Tbsp Cornflour
- 1/4 cup Cocoa
- 1 tsp Bicarb soda
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 3/4 cup White sugar
- 3/4 cup Brown sugar
- 125g Butter
- 1/2 cup Canola oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 100g Cooking chocolate (half grated, half rough chopped)
- 2 cups Grated zucchini
- Preheat oven to 180c and line a 20 x 30cm slice tin.
- Using electric beaters cream butter, oil, sugars and vanilla.
- Combine dry ingredients reserving grated chocolate.
- Add milk and creamed mixture to dry and stir with spoon until just combined. Add zucchini and combine.
- Pour into slice tin, spread evenly and top with grated chocolate. This creates a lovely crust.
- Bake for 45 mins or until skewer comes out clean and the top is crisp. Let cool.