These Christmas mint balls are a twist on the traditional Christmas ball recipe. Great for parties or just the family, it’s the perfect sweet Christmas treat.
Ingredients (makes 24 Large Christmas mint balls)
- 1 packet arrowroot biscuits
- 1 tin sweetend condensed milk
- 200g spearmint leaves lollies
- 1/2 cup dessicated coconut
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup choc sprinkles (for coating)
- 1/2 cup dessicated coconut (for coating)
- Add 1/2 cup dessicated coconut to mixing bowl with sifted cocoa powder. Dice spearmint leaves (using a food processor will make this faster) add to bowl. To crush biscuits use a food processor or put in two large ziplock bags and beat with a rolling pin. Mix with hands and separate any bits of lolly that have stuck together.
- Add condensed milk to bowl and mix with large spoon until everything is sticking together.
- Mix choc sprinkles and dessicated coconut together in a small bowl. Roll mixture into large balls and coat in sprinkle and coconut mixture place on baking tray until all used. Place in freezer to set