This Christmas coffee cream dessert is perfect for large Christmas parties. It is a luxurious dessert; creamy and velvety; however easy to make. Serve in an elegant big bowl or in individual dishes/glasses. Allow 20 minutes for cooking + cooling + refrigeration time.
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp instant coffee
- 3 cups hot water
- 48 marshmallows
- 3 cups cream
- extra cream and chocolate to decorate
- Mix instant coffee with hot water in a large saucepan.
- Add marshmallows and bring to the boil, stirring. Simmer until mixture is melted. Cool.
- Whip cream and fold into cool coffee mixture.
- Pour into a serving bowl. Cover and chill.
- Decorate with extra whipped cream (if desired) and chocolate.