Such a quick and fun Christmas version of a good old chocolate crackle … just richer and chocolatier!
Ingredients (makes 24 crackles)
- 4 Mars Bars
- 3 cups Cocoa Pops
- 2 tbs Cream
- 125g White Cooking Chocolate
- 24 Smarties or M&Ms
- 2 Green Snakes or Spearmint Leaves
- Melt the Mars Bars and cream in a large heatproof bowl over boiling water (or in the microwave).
- Remove from heat and add the Cocoa Pops. Mix and stir until well combined.
- Lightly spray a 24 cup mini muffin tin with cooking spray and then form the mars bar/cocoa pops mixture into balls the size of small golf balls and sit into the muffin tray.
- Melt the white chocolate in a small bowl over boiling water (or in the microwave) then spoon a small amount onto the top of each crackle.
- Before the white chocolate sets, add a smartie or M&M and a little piece of green snake for the holly leaf.
- Can be set quickly in the fridge or depending on the temperature of the day, they should also set out of the fridge.