These chunky chocolate biscuits will be a hit with all the family!
Ingredients (makes 16 Biscuits)
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 cup Oil
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup Plain flour
- 1/3 cup Choc chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl mix the sugar, oil and egg with a fork.
- Sift the flours and cocoa into the bowl. Add the choc chips and mix through gently.
- Knead mixture lightly with your hands to make a soft dough. Make balls by rolling 1 tablespoon of dough.
- Put balls on tray, allow room for spreading. Bake for 12 minutes. Leave on tray for 5 minutes then cool on a wire rack.