A chunky chocolate brownie! Delicious!
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 2 cups Chocolate chunks
- 115 grams Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 cup Cacao powder
- 1/2 cup All purpose flour
- 1 cup Granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (160 degree fan forced). Grease and line a brownie tin.
- Beat butter, sugar, vanilla extract. Add eggs and mix in between.
- Separately mix flour, cacao powder, baking soda and salt. Gradually add the dry mix into the butter mix. The mix will be very thick.
- Add the chocolate chunks. Combining well.
- Line a square baking tray with baking paper. Add the mix and spread evenly.
- Place in oven and cook for 25 minutes or until brownies pull away from the pan.