These simple and easy pastry sticks are great for a tea time snack!
Ingredients (serves 24)
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 3 Tbsp white sugar
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon powder
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Line taking tray with baking paper.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon powder evenly over the pastry sheet.
- Cut pastry stack in half. Place one pastry half on top of the other, pressing down firmly.
- Cut pastry widthways into 24 strips. Twist each, pinching ends to seal. Place twists on tray.
- Bake about 15-18 minutes or until browned lightly. Cool on a rack.