This almond bar recipe is very delicious, especially if you like peanut butter.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup dessicated coconut
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup raisin
- 1.5 cups melted peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup flour
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Melt the peanut butter and honey and stir through the dry ingredients.
- Add 1 egg beaten (if mixture seems dry or egg too small add another).
- Press mixture into baking tin spread about 1 inch thick across base.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden.
- Cut into slices.