Coconut creamed rice is an easy and delicious dessert recipe – also gluten free!
Are you sick of endless soap scum in your bathroom? See why Dettol Healthy Clean Bathroom Rapid Foam is rating so well in MoM member REVIEWS.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 litre milk
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup uncooked white rice
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Combine all the ingredients (except the shredded coconut) in a saucepan.
- Simmer for 40 minutes or until the rice is tender. Take off the heat.
- Stir in the shredded coconut.
- Can be served warm or cold.