White chocolate coconut ice eggs. I also make smaller eggs for small baskets.
Ingredients (makes 12 large eggs)
- 300g (2 cups) pure icing sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 1/2 cups cups desiccated coconut
- yellow food colouring
- white chocolate
- Combine sifted pure icing sugar, cream of tartar, sweetened condensed milk and desiccated coconut
- Separate 1/4 of the mixture add a few drops yellow food colouring, roll into small yolks.
- Add white around shape and mould, leave some plain, and dip some into melted white chocolate.