Coconut ice is a super easy old fashioned sweet, that is great to wrap up or pop in a Christmas box or tin as a present.
Ingredients (makes 20 pieces approx)
- 1 cup Pure gluten free icing sugar
- 1 3/4 cups Coconut milk
- 1/2 Can Condensed milk
- Food colouring of your choice
- Vanilla essence
- Combine the icing sugar, coconut and condensed milk in a bowl add a couple of drops of vanilla essence and then divide your mixture in half.
- In one half of your mixture add a couple of drops of food colouring and knead this mixture until the colour is evenly distributed.
- Press your plain coconut mix into a tin to set and then top with the coloured mixture. Pop this in the fridge for a couple of hours and then cut into small pieces to serve.