A classic cookie that goes perfectly with a cup of tea!
Ingredients (makes 15 cookies)
- 125g Butter at room temp
- 1/2 cup Caster sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup SR flour
- 1/2 cup Sultanas
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups Cornflakes, crushed slightly
- Preheat oven to 160 fan forced and line two trays with baking paper
- Use beaters to beat butter and sugar until pale and creamy. Beat in the egg.
- Fold in flour, sultanas and salt, and mix until well combined
- Place the cornflakes in a bowl. Get slightly heaped tbs of the batter, roll into balls and then lightly coat in the cornflakes
- Place balls 8cm apart on the trays and bake for 12 – 15 minutes or until golden